SENIOR PROCESS SAFETY ENGINEER
SEINGIM started its activity more than 25 years ago in the province of Venice. Today the company is in great expansion (more than 400 people) and it’s one of the most important Italian multidisciplinary engineering companies. The team is made up of engineers, designers, architects, technicians and project managers and it’s led by the shared purpose of providing the best engineering services for a better and sustainable world.
To expand our staff we are looking for a SENIOR PROCESS SAFETY ENGINEER dedicated to projects in the Oil & Gas, chemical, petrochemical fields.
The candidate will have the following responsibilities:
1. Exposure in HSE Design aspects in FEED or Detailed Engineering project:
- Fire & Explosion Analysis,
- Gas Dispersion Evaluation
- Flare Radiation Studies
- Quantitative Risk Analysis (QRA),
- Hazard Identification Analysis (HAZID)
- Hazard and Operability Analysis (HAZOP)
- Safety Integrity Level (SIL) assessment and verification (IEC 61508 / 61511)
- Layer of Protection Analysis (LOPA), Emergency Systems Survivability Analyses (ESSA), Escape, Evacuation and Rescue Analyses (EERA)
- Reliability, Availability, Maintainability (RAMS)
- Risk Based Inspection (RBI)
- Failure analysis (FMEA-FMECA-FMEDA)
- Pipeline Risk Assessment
- Design of Fire-Fighting Systems & Mitigation Measures
- F&G System Criteria
- F&G Mapping
- Hazardous Area Classification
- Fire Proofing Design
- Noise Studies
2. Review and approve EPC Contractor’s work and ensure compliance with Contract obligations, Project specifications, relevant codes and standards, design philosophy, and Industry best practices.
3. Participate in Layout, P&lD, PHASER, HAZID, HAZOP, SIL, Layout Safety Reviews, PSSR, constructability reviews, 3D Model reviews, safety audits, QRA workshops, etc.
4. Provide Process safety Engineering expertise in the development and analysis of various design options and business models.
5. Review any Project specific Risk Management Systems and criteria pertaining to Process safety.
The candidate must have the following requirements:
- Degree in Engineering, preferably related to the Chemical or Safety field;
- Experience in the role of at least 5 years in the Oil&Gas sector;
- Fluent in Italian and in English (mandatory);
- Ability to work in a team;
- Proactivity and flexibility;
- Willing to business travel
Candidates of both sexes (L. 903/77) and of all ages and nationalities (D.Lgs. 215 216/2003) can send a detailed curriculum including consent to data processing (D.Lgs. 196/03).