Purchasing department employee
Seingim started its activity more than 20 years ago in the province of Venice. Today it is greatly expanding and is one of the most important multidisciplinary Italian engineering companies.
The team is made up of engineers, designers, architects, technicians and project managers who pursue the common goal of providing the best engineering services for a better and more sustainable world.
To expand the internal staff, we are looking for a junior employee to be included in the Purchasing Department.
The candidate will report directly to the corporate structure and support and work alongside a senior staff member, dealing with the following activities with increasing autonomy:
Purchases/procurement of services, engineering services and goods, working in collaboration with the project manager.
Specifically, the candidate will be responsible for:
- Management of contract purchases while in compliance with Company Management guidelines, also through the issue of calls for tenders for and purchase orders for goods and services based on specific requests;
- A constant focus on quality assurance of supplies, selecting and evaluating suppliers (both Italian and foreign ones) on the basis of effective and proven skills;
- Interacting with the various company departments to intervene with the utmost timeliness for every possible supply need;
- Evaluation and retention of suppliers according to rigorously respected documented procedures;
- Keeping, in an orderly manner, the documentation relating to the method of defining prices and any other supply conditions;
- Constant monitoring of the progress of orders;
- Reminder to suppliers in the event of any delivery delays and in the event of any contractual breach;
- Participation and contribution to projects to improve the company;
- Interacting with the company Commercial Department to support customer quoting during the tender phase;
- Participation in the search for new suppliers.
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- Degree in Management Engineering / Economics or Technical degree
- 3-5 years of experience in engineering purchasing services
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Fluent English
- Willingness to take short trips
- Transversal skills required: good interpersonal and communication skills, flexibility, proactivity, problem solving, team working, precision
Work location:Ceggia (VE)
Working hours: Monday to Friday, full time
Type of contract: we are offering a permanent position.