HR Training Specialist
Seingim started its activity more than 20 years ago in the province of Venice. Today it is greatly expanding and is one of the most important multidisciplinary Italian engineering companies.
The team is made up of engineers, designers, architects, technicians and project managers who pursue the common goal of providing the best engineering services for a better and more sustainable world.
The employee will be inserted into a dynamic and challenging context and will work autonomously, albeit in close connection with others in the Human Resources Department. The training specialist will report directly to the company Human Resources Manager and mainly deal with:
- Receiving the data and information necessary for the definition of the company’s training needs;
- Defining training plans which are consistent with needs on the basis of the budget made available by the company and training opportunities;
- Organizing the company’s training material;
- Monitoring training activities, analysing the results at an individual or collective level, as well as through the elaboration and reporting of specific indicators;
- Maintaining relationships with training organizations regarding funded training opportunities and the start of training courses based on the needs that have emerged;
- Managing funded training with regards to the starting, conclusion and reporting times;
- Managing the training courses of interns and trainees while taking care of their training activities and drafting training dossiers and related certificates;
- Selecting expert trainers and responding to the training needs of the company;
- Designing online and remote courses;
- Coordinating the activities and actions of the “Seingim Academy”.
- Master’s degree in the humanities;
- At least 3-4 years of post-graduate experience in a similar role in a company, or a similar experience in a training institution;
- Written and spoken English proficiency is a preferential qualification;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular Excel, Word and Power Point;
- Determination, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, autonomy, proactivity, enthusiasm, excellent organizational skills, a desire to get involved in a young and stimulating environment.
Work location: Ceggia (VE)
Type of contract: to be evaluated on the basis of experience