Health and safety Officer
Seingim started its activity more than 20 years ago in the province of Venice. Today it is greatly expanding and is one of the most important multidisciplinary Italian engineering companies.
The team is made up of engineers, designers, architects, technicians and project managers who pursue the common goal of providing the best engineering services for a better and more sustainable world.
To expand the internal staff, we are looking for a Health and Safety Officer
The employee will be included in the QHSE Department and collaborate in the maintenance and development of safety, quality, environment and energy management systems according to the ISO 9001, ISO 45001, ISO 14001 and 50001 certified standards.
In collaboration with the Health and Safety Manager and the QHSE staff, the candidate will be responsible for:
- Taking care of the obligations both in terms of environmental management and safety in the workplace;
- Drafting and updating the Risk Assessments
- Maintaining relations with competent doctors and ensuring the regular fulfilment of health surveillance obligations
- Ensuring the regular fulfilment of training obligations on safety for personnel;
- Preparing and managing the documentation required by current safety legislation in the context of tender contracts.
- Updating and revision of company management system procedures;
- Managing internal and external audit activities;
- Participating in investigations on accidents / near misses and analysis of statistics to identify trends and improvement plans;
- Managing the schedule of periodic checks;
- Collaborating in all ongoing HQSE projects;
- Technical-managerial and/or safety diploma or degree;
- Previous experience in a similar role in companies and/or consulting firms in the field of the environment and safety in the workplace.
- Attainment of the Health and Safety (ASPP) license, with up-to-date qualification;
- Good use of IT devices;
- High level of English proficiency;
- Problem solving aptitude;
- Good relationship and team skills;
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO45001, ISO 50001
- Regulatory knowledge: Legislative Decree 81/08 and Legislative Decree 152/06
Work location: Ceggia (VE)
In any case, availability for short trips and travel to the various company offices is required