Electrical Infrastructure contract Manager
Seingim started its activity more than 20 years ago in the province of Venice. Today it is greatly expanding and is one of the most important multidisciplinary Italian engineering companies.
The team is made up of engineers, designers, architects, technicians and project managers who pursue the common goal of providing the best engineering services for a better and more sustainable world.
To expand our facility dedicated to infrastructure design, we are looking for an Electrical contract Manager
The candidate, inserted in the Infrastructure Business Unit and aligned with the Operations Director, will develop and supervise the design of electrical and special systems for interventions in the infrastructural field (ports, airports, roads, electricity distribution, utilities, energy systems on a district scale).
Specifically, the candidate will deal with:
- Carrying out of inspections on site and interacting with the customer;
- Design of electrical and special systems in the civil / industrial sector;
- Organizing and supervising the design team working on the orders;
- Monitoring the activity of any external designers;
- Supporting the PM in the technical management of the order.
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Degree / Diploma with Electrotechnical / Electronic concentration (or in any case with a technical focus);
- At least 7 years of experience in the design of civil / industrial electrical and special systems in a design company or company’s technical department. In particular, experience is required in the design of electrical and special systems in the infrastructural field as defined above;
- The ability to independently manage the design of averagely to highly complex operations both for public and private contracts;
- Good knowledge of Autocad 2D and Microsoft Office software;
- Good knowledge of software used for electrical plant design (Ampere, Dialux, Zeus, or similar);
- Good knowledge of computation software (ACCA Primus, STR Vision);
- Ability to organize, plan activities and supervise a work team;
- A willingness to travel in Italy and abroad for inspections and meetings with the customer.
Additional preferred qualifications:
- Experience in designing interventions on ports / airports;
- Knowledge of Revit;
- Membership in a professional association;
- Qualification with Legislative Decree 81/08 and / or pursuant to L. 818/84
- High level of English proficiency;
Work location: : Ceggia (VE), Genova, Milano, Padova, Torino
Type of contract: based on experience, it will be possible to grade the position as a Project Engineer. This would include the responsibility of ensuring the coordination of the integrated construction of the design with the various fields within the framework of the Business Unit’s jobs.
This would include the responsibility of ensuring the coordination of the integrated construction of the design with the various fields within the framework of the Business Unit’s jobs.