CSP / CSE – Safety coordinator during the design phase Ref .: SGS.11-06
Seingim started its activity more than 20 years ago in the province of Venice. Today it is greatly expanding and is one of the most important multidisciplinary Italian engineering companies.
The team is made up of engineers, designers, architects, technicians and project managers who pursue the common goal of providing the best engineering services for a better and more sustainable world.
To expand our staff we are looking for a Safety coordinator during the design phaseto be included in our technical personnel.
The candidate, while reporting to the Operations Director, will monitor the safety aspects on projects related to the building and infrastructure sector for both private customers and public administrations.
Specifically, the candidate will deal with:
- Draft the coordination and safety plan;
- Ensuring the fulfilment of the obligations pursuant to art. 92 paragraph 1 of Legislative Decree 81/2008 81/2008
- Interacting and collaborating with the multidisciplinary team involved in the project
- Attending meetings, site inspections and audits;
- Collaborating with the Works Management.
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Degree in Civil, Construction or Architecture Engineering;
- Previous experience in the role;
- 120-hour training course pursuant to Annex XIV of Legislative Decree 81/2008 to qualify for the role of Safety Coordinator and related updates
- Skills in civil, hydraulic design or in the field of fire prevention will be considered a plus;
- Knowledge of Autocad;
- Ability to work in a team, proactivity and flexibility;
- Availability for short trips within Italy.
Work location: Ceggia (VE), Milan, Padua