3D PIPING MODELLER – Ref .: SGS.12-05
SEINGIM started its activity more than 20 years ago in the province of Venice. Today it is greatly expanding and is one of the most important multidisciplinary Italian engineering companies.
The team is made up of engineers, designers, architects, technicians and project managers who pursue the common goal of providing the best engineering services for a better and more sustainable world.
To expand our staff we are looking for a 3D Piping Modeler to take part in projects in the energy / renewable / chemical / pharmaceutical fields.
The candidate, while reporting to the manager of the related Business Unit, will have the following responsibilities:
- Designing systems with the use of the main 3D modelling software (E3D, REVIT, SmartPlant, etc.);
- Expertly and organically interacting with other technical fields;
- Processing equipment layouts, including layouts on skids and modules;
- Interpreting a P&ID and mechanisation of the P&ID.
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent qualification;
- 2 years experience in the piping field, preferably in the Heat & Power Generation or industrial sector;
- Ability to work in a team, curiosity and proactivity;
- Basic knowledge of Caesar II software will be considered a plus;
- High level of English proficiency;
- Availability for short-term domestic trips to customers’ plants;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Autocad 2D, Revit or E3D.
Work location:Milan or Genoa
Expected availability:Full time
Type of contract: to be evaluated on the basis of experience
Candidates of both sexes (L. 903/7) of all ages and nationalities (Legislative Decree 215-216 / 2003) can send a detailed curriculum including consent to data processing (Legislative Decree 196/03)